Technology / Electric Fences
Electric FencesThis essay Electric Fences is available for you on Essays24.com! Search Term Papers, College Essay Examples and Free Essays on Essays24.com - full papers database.
Autor: anton 10 October 2010
Words: 266 | Pages: 2
APA ETHICAL PRINCIPLES OF PSYCHOLOGISTS
CODE OF CONDUCT
A. Develop scientific knowledge based on research.
B. Apply knowledge to to improve the condition of the individual and society.
C. Help public make informed judgements and choices concerning human
D. Respect freedom of inquiry and expression.
E. Primary goal of the Code is the welfare and protection of people with
whom psychologists work.
II. GENERAL PRINCIPLES
1. Limit work to areas and groups with which they have education,
training or experience.
2. Exercise careful judgement and precautions where professional
standards do not exist.
3. Maintain current knowledge and receive ongoing education.
4. Use scientific, professional, technical, and administrative resources.
1. Psychologists are honest, fair and respectful of others.
2. Do not make false, misleading or deceptive statements.
3. Are aware of limits imposed on them by their beliefs, values and needs.
4. Clarify the roles they are performing for relevant parties as feasible.
5. Avoid improper and harmful dual relationships.
C. PROFESSIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC RESPONSIBILITY
1. Uphold professional standards of conduct.
2. Clarify professional roles and obligations.
3. Accept responsibility for their behavior.
4. Adapt methods to needs of differing populations.
5. Consult, refer and cooperate with other professionals when in the best
interests of their clients.
6. Consult with colleagues to prevent or avoid unethical conduct.
D. RESPECT FOR PEOPLE'S RIGHTS AND DIGNITY
1. Respect the right of privacy, confidentiality, self-determination, and
2. Be aware of and try to eliminate bias.
3. Do not knowingly condone unfair discriminatory practices.
E. CONCERN FOR OTHERS' WELFARE
1. Contribute to the welfare of all with whom they interact professionally.
2. Resolve conflicts in a way that avoids or minimizes harm.
3. Do not misuse power.
F. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
1. Apply knowledge to contribute to human welfare.
2. Work to alleviate the causes of human suffering.
3. Research areas that will advance human welfare and science.
4. Avoid misuse of work.
5. Comply with law and encourage development of new laws that serve
interests of the public.
6. Donate some professional time for little or no personal gain.
Get Better Grades Today
Join Essays24.com and get instant access to over 60,000+ Papers and Essays